Dmitry Baikov (c0ff) has developed AU version of Molot.
See details in these threads:
I’m (Vladislav Goncharov) is not developer of this port so please don’t ask qustions about AU version I just can’t help you 🙂
I spent a couple of evenings to try to compile Molot VST on Mac.
The result is the OS X version of VST plugin that you can try to use but I don’t promise you this version 100% working.
- There’s 32-bit version only (x86 and PowerPC platforms). I had problems to compile VSTGUI for 64-bit version.
- Checked only for Reaper as VST host both x86 and PowerPC versions.
- There’s no my favorite EN/RU switch. I had problems with VSTGUI for dynamic changes of transparent layer with english “paper sticks”.
[download 0.2.145 (32-bit, VST, Mac OS X)]
Feel free to write what do you think about this version in comments. Any help is appreciated.
New version available in download page. What’s new:
- New upsampling code: latency now 2 samples
- Faster limiter release
- Fixed bug with preset names changing
Новая версия доступна на странице загрузки. Что нового:
Новый алгоритм передискретизации: задержка теперь 2 отсчета
Уменьшено время релиза лимитера
Исправлена ошибка с изменением имен пресетов
I used previous version of Molot in some projects and I think the limiter was too soft and too slow. As the main idea for limiter in Molot is to control peaks in sigma mode I changed limiter settings to more aggressive.
Also I have a lot of fun pictures for new post about some experiments with different upsampling algorithms (step, linear, polynomial, sinc function). It’ll come soon.
Read more of this post