Molot 0.3.1 and Limiter №6 1.0.2 with AU support were released
What’s new in Molot 0.3.1:
- Output and editing of numeric parameter values. (Editing not implemented in 32-bit AU version)
- Fixed wrong mode in some presets.
- Fixed filter used in linear phase oversampling mode.
- Added “dithering off” option.
- Fixed working with VstToRTAS.
- Added AU version.
- Added support for 10 times attack time scaling.
- Changed limiter code (based on Limiter No6)
What’s new in Limiter №6 1.0.2:
- Less intensive animation (to save CPU cycles);
- Stereo-linked mode in peak-limiter was significantly improved;
- Numeric parameter values now editable (excluding 32-bit AU version);
- Modes I-III of peak limiter were slightly changed;
- AU version added
AU version release notes:
- To refresh DAW latency compensation when plugin latency is changed, audio must be restarted (stop/start);
- Limiter №6 changes its latency in “Min.latency” mode;
- Molot changes its latency when switched between “HQ” and “Fast” oversampling modes.