Nova-67P: the most hardcore KVR Developer Challenge (DC14) submission ever! (just kidding)
Nova-67P is a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor. The compressor can optionally operate in frequency dependent and split-band modes. In this case the plugin operates as a parallel dynamic equalizer.
- 5 bands parallel equalizer with auto-gain.
- Optional high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Full-band frequency dependent and/or split-band compression.
- Side-chain filtering and pre-emphasis.
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analysis.
- External side-chain support.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Hardcore UI style.
Nova-67P is my submission to KVR Developer Challenge DC14! Okay, I didn’t have enough time to prepare truly “commercial looking” plugin but the concept is too cool to drop it away.
Try it: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/nova-67p-by-vladg-sound/
Comment it: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=417330
Vote for it: http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2014/#dc14-9245 (NOTE: register on KVR to vote)
More info about KVR DC14:
Launch: April 2014
Deadline: July 31st
Voting: Aug 1st-24th
Winners Announced: August 25th