So finally, what’s new in version 1.0.2?
- New stereo-linking in peak limiter significantly reduced distortions;
- Numeric parameter values now editable;
- Less intensive animations to reduce CPU usage;
- Subtle changes in peak limiter Type I-III modes.
Windows version (32/64-bit, both GUI included):
Mac versions (32/64-bit, VST/AU):
AU version release notes:
- in “Min. latency” mode to refresh host latency compensation you must stop then start playback;
- if you manually enter numeric parameter value, you should click somewhere on plugin background instead of pressing “enter” key.
PS. I want to give more tests for this version, then release it!
Dmitry Baikov (c0ff) has developed AU version of Molot.
See details in these threads:
I’m (Vladislav Goncharov) is not developer of this port so please don’t ask qustions about AU version I just can’t help you 🙂