What’s new in Molot 0.3.1:
- Output and editing of numeric parameter values. (Editing not implemented in 32-bit AU version)
- Fixed wrong mode in some presets.
- Fixed filter used in linear phase oversampling mode.
- Added “dithering off” option.
- Fixed working with VstToRTAS.
- Added AU version.
- Added support for 10 times attack time scaling.
- Changed limiter code (based on Limiter No6)
What’s new in Limiter №6 1.0.2:
- Less intensive animation (to save CPU cycles);
- Stereo-linked mode in peak-limiter was significantly improved;
- Numeric parameter values now editable (excluding 32-bit AU version);
- Modes I-III of peak limiter were slightly changed;
- AU version added
AU version release notes:
- To refresh DAW latency compensation when plugin latency is changed, audio must be restarted (stop/start);
- Limiter №6 changes its latency in “Min.latency” mode;
- Molot changes its latency when switched between “HQ” and “Fast” oversampling modes.
- new limiter based on Limiter No6 one;
- editable numeric parameter values;
- bug fixes including Vst2RTAS wrapper compatibility fixes;
- 32/64-bit AU version.
Windows versions (32/64-bit, GUI and GUI-less and also 2-channels version):
Mac versions (32/64-bit, VST and AU):
New Molot version was mentioned in September’12:
But next, it was KVR Developer Challenge 2012 and this Proximity plugin:
And next, I was busy for some unexpected reasons! And after that there were holidays! They are over and now I’m thinking what I should do the next…
By the way, for AU version please check this excellent video by Vanessa Leinani for VSTAU wrapping of Molot:
I want to release new version of Molot at the end of January. For now I’m thinking about replacement of Molot peak limiter to one from Limiter №6…
About Limiter №6. For some reasons, no one mention to me that stereo linking in peak-limiter module of Limiter №6 is not working at all!!! Thanks to Alexey Lukin for noticing that. The fix is ready and I after some stability tests I’m going to release it in a very very short period of time!
These are my short-term plans. My long-term plans are to make something in collaboration with Tokyo Dawn Labs in this year and also to make some new plugin of course! Yeah!
Read more of this post
Check this screenshot:
You can see that parameter values are shown and can be edited.
PS. Also I checked VST version with RTAS wrapper. And it’s OK!
PPS. Also with 64-bit support of course!